These are articles (written between Dec-13 and May-14] on how I have approached nutrition in the past.
- You are what you drink [click]
- Approaching the holiday food and drink onslaught [click]
- Setting achievable goals [click]
- Saying No to yourself [click]
- The jigsaw puzzle [click]
- Is your fuel right? [click]
- This question can save your life [click]
- The money is in the detail – count your money [click]
- Timing is everything – even with your food [click]
- Taking stock [click]
- Linking input to output [click]
- Handling premium fuel [click]
- Inclusion and exclusion [click]
- What about that dessert? [click]
Caution: Although I follow the above with sincerity, as new research results are published in the public domain, it is natural that my views and actions today may not line up 100% with what I’ve written some years ago.
Dr Purnendu Nath spends his waking hours focusing on helping individuals and organizations reach their goals, to make the world a better place. He speaks, writes and advises on topics such as finance, investment management, discipline, education, self-improvement, exercise, nutrition, health and fitness, leadership and parenting.